The City is upgrading the equipment in its parking garages. From April through December 2019, aging ticket machines, customer service kiosks, and entry and exit gates will be replaced by modern technology in eight City of San Jose-owned garages. New state-of-the-art software and hardware will:
Please pardon the dust while changes occur. We will make every effort to minimize disruptions to the garages while upgrades take place, and look forward to providing a smoother customer experience once the new technology is installed.
Eight city-owned facilities will benefit from the upgrades.
• Market Street Garage – Complete
• Convention Center Garage – Complete
• 2nd/San Carlos Garage – In progress, estimated completion end of November
• 3rd Street Garage – Complete
• 4th/San Fernando – Scheduled for completion end of December
• City Hall, 4th/St. John – December/January
• The Globe – February
• Parking Access & Revenue Control System Command Center – Early 2020
New in and out systems are working at Market and San Pedro Square Garage